Supportive and nurturing communities
- Assessing needs, setting priorities, planning, allocating resources, and managing the provision of services to children, families and other community members in the region
- Ensuring that children and families have reasonable access to quality services
- Ensuring that provincial policies and standards are followed in the region
- Monitoring and assessing the provision of child and family services
- Working with other CFSAs, public and private bodies, and government to coordinate services for children and families.
Regional NewsJune 17, 2014
Central Alberta Child and Family Services would like to announce that Bosco Homes was the successful proponent in the tender to provide Stabilization and Residential Assessment Services to the region. Contract negotiations are underway and the target date is for Bosco Homes to provide Stabilization and Residential Assessment Services beginning October 1, 2014. The Stabilization and Residential Assessment model incorporates mental health supports, community resources and family connections to meet the needs of our vulnerable youth. Questions can be directed to the contract specialist at 403-754-6265.
Upcoming Events2014 Caregiver Retreat
May 23, 24 & 25, 2014
Deer Valley Meadows
Central Alberta Child and Family Services
2014 Spring Caregivers Retreat